Join the recycling movement and enroll in curbside recycling! No per-bag fees and no more hassle. All you have to do is collect the materials and we will do the rest. If you would like to sign up for this service, please fill out the enrollment form below and return it Clean Valley Recycling, PO Box 1053, La Junta, CO.
Swink Clean Valley Recycling Curbside Program
Cost: $42 for 6 months
- What & How to Recycle: Just place recyclables in the colored bags, tie bags with a simple bow tie and place bags by curb where they can be easily visible by our driver.
- Yellow bag: Paper: newspaper, office paper, junk mail, magazines, and bagged-shredded-paper
- Green bag: Everything else:
- Plastics: containers #1- #7. No plastic bags (except around shredded paper) and no Styrofoam.
- Metals: aluminum cans and rinsed steel cans.
- Glass: unbroken glass bottles and jars
Pick up times: Recyclables will be picked up twice monthly on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month. Place bags by curb where they can be easily visible by our driver. Have bags out by 8:00 am. CVR will collect filled bags and replace them with empty bags at the mailbox, gate or front porch of residence. Recyclers can put out a rock, brick, etc. to anchor new bags.
Got Cardboard? Cardboard can be broken down and stuffed into an intact box. We will pick it up alongside the bags. Large cardboard can be dropped at the Swink warehouse on Wednesdays or Saturday mornings.
To sign up: Print and fill our this enrollment form (pdf), sign, and return the bottom half to Clean Valley Recycling by email or snail mail. Or fill out the contact form below. Questions or comments? Give us a call at 468-0254 or 468-6954.