Join the recycling movement and enroll in curbside recycling! No per-bag fees and no more hassle. All you have to do is collect the materials and we will do the rest. If you would like to sign up for this service, please fill out the enrollment form below and return it Clean Valley Recycling, PO Box 1053, La Junta, CO.
La Junta Clean Valley Recycling Curbside Program
Cost: $7 / month
- What & How to Recycle: Just place recyclables in the colored bags, tie bags with a simple bow tie and place bags by curb where they can be easily visible by our driver.
- Yellow bag: Paper: newspaper, office paper, junk mail, magazines, and bagged-shredded-paper
- Green bag: Everything else:
- Plastics: containers #1- #7. No plastic bags (except around shredded paper) and no Styrofoam.
- Metals: aluminum cans and rinsed steel cans.
- Glass: unbroken glass bottles and jars
Pick up times: Recyclables will be picked up twice monthly on the first and third Tuesdays of the month. Place filled bags at curbside or front yard where our drivers can easily see them. Have bags out by 8:00 am. CVR will collect filled bags and replace them with empty bags when we collect. Recyclers can put out a rock, brick, etc. to anchor new bags. We will text you the day before pick-up as a reminder.
Got Cardboard? Cardboard can be broken down and stuffed into an intact box. We will pick it up alongside the bags. Large cardboard can be dropped at the Swink warehouse on Wednesdays or Saturday mornings.
To sign up:
- Print and fill out the appropriate enrollment form, sign, and return the bottom half to Clean Valley Recycling by email or snail mail.
- Questions or comments? Give us a call at 468-0254 or 468-6954.
Then you may pay online above with our easy checkout, or pay in person at our Swink Location with your credit/debit card. You may also send a check by mail to P.O. Box 1053, La Junta, CO 81050.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORM (outside of city limits only)
The City of La Junta requires a paper signature on your printed enrollment form to add the recycling fee to your existing city utility bill.